Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to the data security regulation (GDPR) in force since 25 May 2018 by ProfessionalWeddingDJ.
This website collects some personal data from visitor users. The collection and processing of data are mainly aimed at giving the user the opportunity to use the services requested or to purchase goods of interest to him. The information covered by this communication refers to all personal data transmitted by the users themselves. The processing of data therefore has the sole purpose of providing the services requested by users. We point out that, if expressly consented to, we will also use the data collected to carry out communications of a commercial nature or simply of an informative nature, relating to site activity, sending the newsletter or other services aimed at updating or proposing targeted content for the user .
This information is provided in compliance with current legislation on personal data for users who interact with the services of this site in the framework of the data security regulation (GDPR) in force since 25 May 2018, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. The information is provided only for this site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through our links.
Protection of personal data
The personal data of users collected on this site:
they will never be sold or transferred to third parties
they will not be used to send you spam
will be treated in a transparent, lawful and correct manner
if requested, they can be canceled at any time
The data controller
Music Advisor Milano, owner of the ProfessionalWeddingDJ trademark, P.I. 08692530960, with registered office in 20126 Milan (MI), viale Sarca n. 326.
Place of data processing
The processing operations connected to web services take place at the company headquarters and/or at the headquarters of the website hosting and/or management company and are only handled by technical personnel of the Office in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional operations of maintenance. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated. The personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material are used for the sole purpose of performing the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose.
Types of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. IP addresses or domain names of the computers used and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and are deleted after processing. Furthermore, the site collects personal data directly from the user concerned, therefore without using third parties. Personal data is provided freely by the user, while usage data is collected automatically during the use of this website (subject to the user’s consent).
The website uses different types of cookies (text files that are automatically generated on the user’s computer following navigation) among which it is possible to identify:
- session cookies, which are automatically eliminated when the browser is closed or which are recorded and stored on the user’s computer, in the event that, for example, it is necessary to automate access to a reserved area (in this case the user can therefore choose whether to store their credentials in one of these text files);
- analytical cookies (own or third-party), which are used to collect aggregate information on the number of connected users and on how to use the site.
3.profiling cookies, with the function of sending commercial messages based on the preferences expressed by the user while browsing the site and its sections.
Purpose of the processing and legal basis of the processing
The personal data provided by users who submit requests or intend to use services or products offered through the site as well as receive further specific contents are used for the sole purpose of responding to requests or performing the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only in the case where this is necessary for that purpose.
With the express consent of the user, the data may be used for communication activities relating to offers of further products or services by the owner. The legal basis of this treatment is the consent freely expressed by the interested party.
Apart from these hypotheses, users’ navigation data is kept for the time strictly necessary for the management of processing activities within the limits established by law.
Optional provision of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data to request the services offered by the Data Controller. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
Data retention period and processing methods
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected in compliance with the civil, fiscal and tax obligations in force. At the end of the data processing period indicated above, the data (except for those authorized for commercial activities) will be deleted from the computer system and will no longer be accessible. Therefore, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Rights of the interested parties
Within the limits and under the conditions established by law, the owner has the obligation to respond to requests from the interested party regarding personal data concerning him. In particular, according to current legislation:
- The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
· the purposes of the treatment;
· the categories of personal data in question;
· the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations;
when possible, the envisaged retention period for personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
· the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to rectify or cancel personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
· the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
· if the data are not collected from the interested party, all the information available on their origin;
· the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
- The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him without unjustified delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the interested party has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary declaration.
- The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without unjustified delay and the data controller has the obligation to cancel personal data without unjustified delay within the limits and in the cases provided for by current legislation legislation. The data controller informs each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted of any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing within the limits and in the forms provided for by current legislation.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment from the data controller.
- The interested party has the right to receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments by the data controller to whom they have been provided.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org where the data protection officer designated by the Data Controller may be contacted.
This version of the information on the processing of personal data was updated on 28 february 2023.